1971 - 1972 Chevy Chevelle EFI Ready fuel tank by Tanks Inc.
This tank for the Chevrolet Chevelle is available as a tank alone or a complete EFI ready swap. Make your LS swap or EFI conversion a breeze with these Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
- 1971-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes 2 piece neck design that simply connects with supplied 2" ID rubber hose.
- Uses GPA2 (190LPh) or GPA 4 (255 LPh) fuel pumps. Not recommended with TBI or High Flow fuel pumps. If these pumps are required see part # TM34UN-T
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 20 Gallon Capacity.
- 39-1/4" x 24-1/2" x 7-3/4"