Convert any ohm range fuel level sender to work with any ohm range fuel gauge!
The MeterMatch TM is for making analog gauges more accurate, or to allow you to mix and match different gauges and senders. It can be used with many gauges that have resistive senders - such as common fuel, oil-pressure and temperature gauges. It also allows you to have a low and/or high set points that can trigger a blinking LED indicator to alert if the gauge exceeds normal values.
Fuel level gauges are designed to work with a specific ohm range fuel sender. Different automobile and gauge manufacturers use different ohm ranges to correctly operate their gauges. This can cause problems for a person who is updating their vehicle with new gauges or a new gas tank and fuel sender.
This module will allow you to use your stock sender with virtually all common analog fuel gauges and vice versa. No longer do you need to drop your tank to change or customize your sender or re-calibrate your fuel gauge. With this simple device you can ensure your gauges are accurately reading your fuel sender and more!
The MeterMatch TM interface is the problem-solver between fuel senders and gauges to correct ohm mismatch and erratic movement due to fuel slosh.
- User can calibrate a custom ohm range (between 0-3,000 ohms)
- The gauge can be calibrated at empty, full, and two other points ensuring accurate readings even with odd shaped gas tanks
- The interface is compatible with nearly any short sweep fuel gauge and fuel sender combination
- Easy screw terminal wire connections
- Compact size, 2.4" x 1.85" x 0.93"
- Simple rotary knob and push button calibration
- Programmable voltage correction
- Programmable low (or high) alarm (works with a LED indicator)
- Programmable averaging can be turned on or off to help minimize needle bouncing
- Can operate on 7 Volts DC through 24 Volts DC
- Made in the USA
Tanks Inc products have an additional shipping charge when shipping to Canada